Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guest Post

I told a friend in California about the experiment and told him he should join in. He was kind of iffy on the idea. Then I got this response the next day:

so i apparently went out last night. And of all the days to have a waiter like this, she topped the cake. Unfortunately it was the three of us. One dude was married. the other in a relationship. I paid cash and they had credit card so i couldn't leave my number.

But if we want to talk about being in my league... she was in a totally different division. It just didn't feel right giving a number to a girl with Breast Implants. I guess rules should be discussed that its more of to get out of the comfort zone. But seriously. It was ridiculous!

So if i were part of that jess and your sis's blog. there would be my first entry. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us comment, let us know what you think. But remember the old saying: if you can't say anything nice... you know the rest!